Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black (910-003057)

List Price : $79.99 Price :
Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black (910-003057)

Product Description

The Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650. More surface, more gestures. Glide through Windows 8 with a wide range of gestures and experience fast, fluid navigation at your fingertips.

• Fast, fluid Windows 8 touch navigation: Glide through all your content with the full range of Windows 8 touch gestures
  • Large, glass touch area: Spacious touch surface delivers premium smoothness and navigating precision
  • Click-anywhere surface: Click wherever your fingers rest, virtually anywhere on the touch surface
  • Rechargeable convenience: Long-life internal battery with easy USB charging, even while you work
  • Wireless simplicity: Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards using just one USB port

Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black (910-003057) Reviews

Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black (910-003057) Reviews

Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
72 Reviews
5 star:
 (40)
4 star:
 (14)
3 star:
 (10)
2 star:
 (5)
1 star:
 (3)

64 of 69 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great touch and response but -- Updated --, October 16, 2012
By 
G. Ireland (Sykesville, MD USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black (910-003057) (Personal Computers)
This touchpad has great response and works really well. The multiple finger gestures work great. The only problem I have with it so far, I don't see any way to click and drag an object. To me this is a pretty elementary task for any mouse/trackpad. Laptop touchpads have had drag capability for years now.

I thought this product would be a good replacement for the mouse, but without drag capability, you still have to keep a mouse on your desk. I have sent a email to Logitech, asking about this, but so far no response. Hopefully they will update the software to allow for this function. If they do, I would give the product 5 stars.

--Update--
I found that you can click and drag with the T650. Two of the feet on the bottom of the pad are actually buttons. To click and drag you simply, move the pointer to the item to be dragged, use your thumb to press down on and hold one of the bottom corners of the pad, hard enough to click the button/foot, which is... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

23 of 27 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars T650 for windows 8, October 24, 2012
By 
Ronald (Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Logitech Rechargeable Touchpad T650 with Windows 8 Multi-Touch Navigation - Black (910-003057) (Personal Computers)
I just installed windows 8 and found my old mouse difficult to activate or select key windows functions. Saw this touch pad and decided to try it out with windows 8.

First: love the way this pad feels. Fingers easily glide over the surface and feels nice to the touch. Size of the pad is nice and fits on my desktop with not getting in the way of the keyboard.

Second: most of the predefined gestures work great i.e. one finger tap, two finer scroll, three finger windows change.
This makes windows 8 enjoyable to use ( with just a mouse I was starting to hate windows 8)

Third: being able to pair multiple devices (six devices) on the same receiver is a nice feature. allows you to keep your mouse for those moves easier to do with an mouse.

a few issues with the cursor responding from time to time, but not too much. The setup software is very nice with video playing in the same window that shows each move you are able to make on the pad... Read more

16 of 20 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The premiere touchpad for Windows 8., October 21, 2012
By 
Jake Mor (Southern California) - See all my reviews
The Logitech T650 is a bit of a surprise for me. I have never seen any Windows touchpad that was able to compete in any way with Apple's Magic Trackpad, either in form or function. Well that touchpad has finally arrived, and it is impressive. The T650 is large, and very striking, with the same premium feel that the Apple version features. I actually think this device is nicer looking than the Apple version as it is a just a bit sleeker looking, and features a nice charcoal color that does not draw attention to itself. I think there could be a few improvements to the software, but I fully expect Logitech to do this. A few things like the scrolling and gestures could be the tiniest bit better but it is almost there. In effect, the hardware is 100% there and the software is 90%. But as I stated, I think the software will mature, and hopefully quickly. This touchpad deserves to be the flagship touch input device for the desktop on Windows 8. Here is to hoping it will get the sales and... Read more

Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 72 customer reviews...